250m2 (approx.) of prime medical / surgical floor space
Licensed for two simultaneous medical practitioners
Two beautifully appointed consulting rooms
Front of house and separate quiet rear administration area
Fully appointed treatment room
Separate office, and rear courtyard
Beautiful north facing waiting room
Two blocks from the two major hospitals
Built as an art deco house in the 1950’s, with its close proximity to Hospitals the premises
have been used as medical consulting rooms since 1972. Extensive extensions and renovations in 2006
resulted in perfect patient flow and amenity to both patients and staff.
The building is fully wired with Cat 6 ethernet, and has fibre to the premises creating an excellent IT backbone.
Refurbishment is planned prior to the new tenants moving in.
The waiting room has a Northerly aspect to Mair Street allowing winter sun to stream through generous windows
and, in summer, mature deciduous trees offer shade. The retained art deco ceiling and fireplace add a calming ambience.